Check out my quick tasty recipe for a quick guacamole dip.
What you need:
- ¼ Red Onion
- 4 ripe medium size avocadoes
- 1 table spoon of lemon concentrate
- 2 pinches of salt
- A pinch of pepper
What to do:
- Cut the Onions up in small pieces and leave them in warm water for 15-20 minutes to get rid of the bitter taste.
- Put the lemon concentrate in a large bowl.
- Cut up the avocados and put them in the bowl.
- Mash up the avocados in the bowl to your personal liking…chunky or real smooth.
- Add the onions, salt, and pepper and stir the mixture some more.
- You can also add tomatoes, chicken bits or any of your favorite vegetable to your liking.