Shredded beef is such a convenient addition for meat-lovers to any meal where it’s nachos or beef fried rice or in a wrap. It cooks fast too. Here’s how I love to make mine.
What you need:
- 1 Red Onion
- ½ green pepper
- 1 ½ lb of shredded beef
- 1 lemon
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
What to do:
- Heat up a large pan.
- Add 2 table spoons of olive oil.
- Add the onions and green pepper and stir until they soften.
- Add the beef and stir till the onion mixture is well mixed with the beef.
- Add the salt and paper, then lightly sprinkle paprika, curry, garlic powder and ginger for the mixture.
- Stir the beef occasionally for approximately 30 minutes or until ready.
- Turn off the heat, cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice out onto the beef them stir for an even mix.
- All done!!!
Check out my cool baked potatoes recipe I made using this shredded beef.