Here’s a super quick recipe for a tasty salad.
What you need:
- ¼ Red Onion
- 3 Salad Tomatoes
- 3 table spoons Sour cream
- 3 table spoons frozen sweet corn
What to do:
- Cut the Onions up in small pieces and leave them in warm water for 15-20 minutes to get rid of the bitter taste.
- Heat up a frying pan and stir the sweet corn till it turns golden brown.
- With a dinner size salad plate, lay out the lettuce to cover the plate.
- Slice the tomatoes into round shapes and place them on top of the lettuce.
- Put the sour cream in the center of the plate.
- Sprinkle the corn and onions over the tomatoes and all done!