If you love the sweet chilli Doritos, you’ll loooove this chips and dip recipe. Its sweet with a spicy kick that will leave you wanting more.
This serves two, so feel free to adjust the quantities according to your preferences.
- 4oz regular cream cheese
- Half a cup of Byers Best Candied Jalapeños
- 1 tbsp chopped red bell peppers
- Tortilla chips
- Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Drain and chop the candied jalapeños.
- Spray some vegetable oil onto a frying pan to lightly fry the red bell peppers. Cook them for a few minutes on high heat but don’t let them soften. Allow them to cool because hot bell peppers can melt the cheese (I put them in the freezer for 3 minutes).
- Blend the cream cheese, bell peppers and jalapeños slowly until evenly distributed.
- Serve with chips or crackers.