Say Hello to my 100th post. This time around I thought I would share something special. As you already know, we don’t all have the picture perfect life we paint for the world. Sometimes life can really kick you in the butt. Other times you will wake up not feeling yourself. If at all you need any sympathy, find some in knowing that there are a lot of people going through the same thing. I have had my share of disappointments in life and I try my best to learn from them. Here’s a few tricks I’ve picked up along the way…maybe some might click with you.
- How do you know when to break up with a guy?
When you realize being lonely would be happier than being with him.
- What is love?
Love is compromise…meet each other in the middle.
- How do you raise yourself esteem?
Dress to kill….something about those compliments that makes you feel worthy.
- How can u instantly improve your mood?
Listen to songs from your childhood days that you used to dance to (my playlist has Oliver Ngoma).
- How can you feel stronger?
Pray….the power of a higher power.
- How can you avoid drunk dialing?
Don’t get drunk.
- How do you make your partner happy?
Ask them what makes them happy, then do it.
- How do you make yourself happy?
Make some goals, no matter how small, then achieve them.
- How do you fall in love?
Give it your all.
10. How do you get over a heartbreak?
Take it one day at a time…you will wake up one morning and it won’t hurt as much.