It’s my Birthday y’all!!! Yep, I was born on the Fourth of July and until I can throw a party on a rooftop with a view of a New York Skyline, I will never enjoy my birthday with all my friends.
As a child, I always admired kids whose birthdays were on special days like Christmas or New Year’s because in my head, they had a big celebration. I couldn’t wait to get to the US cos then I knew my birthday would be on a special day too. Trust me, everyone is too busy barbecuing and blowing up fireworks.
I am 26 and I couldn’t be happier because I don’t count my problems, I count my blessings!!!
My parents are alive, I’ve got interestingly great family, school’s going, my blog’s progress surprises me everyday and I am doing things in life that are creating paths to my dream job, so I really can’t complain.
So in light of my official initiation into #TeamLateTwenties, how about I share 26 random facts about me…
- I’m a Cancer and everything about this article is accurate.
- I am a terrible liar.
- Indian food is among my top ten favorite things in the world.
- I have a serious addiction to paisley and houndstooth prints. I own everything in at least one of them.
- I’m not a fan of handshakes…Hugs please!
- I take betrayal very seriously…you only get one chance…lol.
- I love holding onto beautiful memories, which might explain my obsession with photography.
- My favorite color is blush that leans towards peach…very specific.
- I’m so much of a planner, I even plan to procrastinate.
- I take it a little too personal when people cancel on me without good reason or ignore my calls.
- If I could wear one outfit for the rest of my life, it would be crop tops.
- All the cars I’ve owned in my life (except that one white mistake) are red and I plan on keeping the tradition.
- I dislike surprises (refer to no.9 for why).
- If I could stay in one place for the rest of my life it would be
Los Angelesanywhere near the ocean.
- When I’m feeling down, I watch old episodes of Cartoon Network’s Mike Lu and Og. It was my fav cartoon as a kid.
- If I could do life all over again, I would want to come back as an identical twin.
- My love languages are “Quality Time and Acts of Service.”
- I take the Girl Code very seriously.
- I looove rollercoasters.
- I’m very intuitive and a great judge of character.
- My favorite flowers are blush peonies.
- If I could eliminate one social media app from earth, it would be Snapchat.
- I must always have the newest iPhone…send help.
- I don’t drink, or smoke…I write…that’s my release.
- I love going to the movie theater by myself, during the week, when it’s empty.
- If I had to work, but didn’t need the money, I’d a be a…Blogger.
Toasting to good vibes and a great year…Buba.