This weekend, you can find me cozied up at my favorite coffee shop, catching up on these juicy reads.
- Forget a New Year’s Resolution List…this article just convinced me into writing an Intimidation List.
- You’re not hungry, you could be thirsty or one of these other seven sneaky reasons.
- Just when you thought Muslim women cannot speak (or stand) up for themselves, Rashida Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman (and one of the first muslim women) elected to Congress has something to say.
- Turns out, I’m not the only one who noticed and cheered on Congress woman, Ilhan Omar’s game-changing nail polish color at her swearing in. P.s. she’s the other Muslim woman that was elected into congress.
- Could this be the beginning of the end of the iPhone era? This article says it best.
- All the questions you ever wanted to ask your doctor about a yeast infection but had no idea where to start.