Women are suckers for relationship advice; they will listen to any nonsense and read any book that tells them how to “Win in love”. Now if you’ve been on this site for more than a minute you know I’m a sucker for relationships too…”(Dude I have a whole category dedicated to the topic)”; here’s the thing about fellow suckers that I don’t understand; why would you want to know about men and then go ask women? It’s like getting offers to do interviews at the super bowl and the first person you chose to question is the coach…when the players are standing right in front of you. I respect female feminists (wait, just some of them not all) for their courage, brilliance, motivation, and guts really. When we start talking love however, I want to listen to a Male feminist/opinion. Why do Feminist women feel the need to give relationship advice! Married or single, most of them are terrible at relationship advice because half the time their opinions are from their biased point of view. I don’t trust them…Feminists talk fantasies they can’t even do themselves…
”You don’t need a man,”
-Every Married Female Feminist ever.
Buuulll Shittttt. I don’t trust them at all! The married feminist…Oh My God married feminists stress me ouuuuttttt! Before I go any further guys, let me tell you one thing about women and ladies, let me remind you one thing about yourselves. Women have perfected the “Art of Pretending and Lying without getting caught!” A married woman will trash-talk men for a complete hour all the while checking her watch to make sure she’s home in time to make diner for her hubby; and the single feminists, I don’t understand how you talk about beef when you’re vegan, how does that work? And then the lesbian woman who gives straight women “Hubby Talk”…like why? You can’t make this stuff up…No Really, she exists. I stumbled upon her article; Ms. Andrea Ritchie, thinks Steve Harvey’s “Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man” is trash talk.
She what she says,
“Black women are tired of being told that something is wrong with us.”
See, this is the bias I was telling ya’ll about. And for those of you who’ve heard of the “Look at the glass as half full or half empty” system will understand me when I say that if a comment is ever thrown at you, FIRST consider it as advice, not an ATTACK…advice, then whether you place it in good or bad advice, that choice is yours. Taking any type of criticism as an attack only sets you off as bitter and insecure…moving on.
“We are not all sitting around waiting for Steve Harvey and D. L. Hughley to tell us how to get and keep a man.”
We??? But aren’t you…
“Believe it or not, some of us are happily single. Believe it or not, some of us are lesbians.”
How to get and keep a man, happily single, Lesbian…make up your mind woman!
“Believe it or not, some of us are in fulfilling relationships with black men.”
BUT YOU JUST SAID YOU’RE A HAPPILY SINGLE LESBIAN!!!
“And we are tired of being ignored.”
Andrea, you’re being ignored because You Talk Shit!
Apparently feminism is based on equality of opportunities for both women and men, socially, economically and politically. I agree, however I have also come to accept that I am a part-time feminist. I think Women need men! I’m not saying we can’t do without them, I’m just saying we need them just as much as they need us; Go Figure! As usual, let’s end on a lighter, hopefully funnier note. Ladies and gentlemen, five moments when I do not believe in the equality of the sexes!
- Plumbing. And every other type of dirty work which for some reason men take pride in doing to prove themselves as big and strong, should remain a men’s thing. Nah uh, I have no interest in knowing what is clogging up the toilet.
- Moving in together and then still having to pay half of everything. I’m sorry, so how is this relationship beneficial to me? Not only am I still not relieved of the electricity bill…but your laptop is always charging!!!
- Pushing dead cars. Changing tires or oil, filling air and every other problem that has to do with a car, paying insurance included. This one guy told me he was moving out of town and I was only sad because now I had to find a new “Car Guy”. Every woman has a car guy on speed dial. Your car starts acting funny, you park somewhere and call him to come see what’s up. He has the spare key so you text him its location address and abandon the sucker till it’s fixed again.
- Female favors. I grew up in Africa and when I moved to Texas, I admired how well women had it here. I mean, a guy will not sit down while a woman stands, he will give up his seat. Men out here are kinda gentlemen. They do humble stuff like hold out doors, or when a stranger sees you carrying heavy stuff, he might help you to wherever you’re going before he continues on his way. You go to Africa and see how you will carry em groceries the whole mile home while your partner shamelessly texts some crazy chic on his phone.
- If there’s a killer in the house they are the ones to go and check to confirm it’s true. No way am I holding that damn torch flashing around just to get axed in my throat.
Read Andrea’s Full Article here: