This is one of my go to meals on a very hungry yet very lazy day!
What you need:
- 1 potato
- 2 table spoons of sour cream
- 3 table spoons of guacamole (see recipe here)
- Shredded beef (see recipe here)
What to do:
- Heat an oven to 350o.
- Get a potato and using a for punch holes all over it.
- Rub it with some canola oil and salt.
- Place in the oven for 75 minutes.
- The potato is ready when the outer skin is dry and crunchy.
- Take the potato out the oven and cut through the potato half way.
- Add the beef followed by the guacamole, followed by the sure cream.
- You can get creative with your additions using cheese, scrambled egg or chicken…have fun!